Pages

Search This Website

A fire broke out in the garden, the grass turned green instead of burning, watch the viral video

The video of the fire in the park is going viral on social media these days. In this viral video you can see that there is a fire in one park and it seems that this is slowly spreading throughout the park. The park also has trees, white grass and benches to sit on.



The most interesting thing is that as the fire spreads in the park, the trees and grass do not burn but start turning green. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

The video and Club de Montana have shared it on their Facebook page. It is also written that this video will make you feel no less than a movie.


Read in Gujarati